It’s already a month into summer! How have you been spending it? Don’t regret a single minute of it and let it go to waste!
LIVE IT! You’ll never get it back~
This morning, I saw a tweet about Taurus’ (I’m not a ridiculous believer in horoscopes, but it’s fun from time to time!)
It said, “You cannot tell a #Taurus to stay at home” (@XSTROLOGY)
I found this amusing. It’s a bit true to me personally, especially for this summer. I refuse to stay in my house and be bored and unproductive for even a single day because it’ll drive me nuts (even when I stay home, I clean or take photos). Don’t be that person who SAYS the things you want to do … but doesn’t end up doing it.
Seeing a friend of mine, SummerGal 101, write a post about her summer motivation (http://lola455567.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/summer-of-motivation/) and making a bucketlist was simply inspiring~
“What do you want to have accomplished by the end of your summer?”
Don’t think of it as a major pressure to do “extraordinary” things, but rather, have a highlight to your day, something that you enjoyed as small as it may be~
So far, I’m enjoying my summer already!
- Working as much as possible (while looking for another job)
- Late night days at coffee catching up with old friends for HOURS
- Lots and lots of photoshoots
- Going to Centre Island
- Summer school (Photography 1, woohoo!)
- Actually watched a hockey game
- Set off fireworks for Victoria Day
- Planning movie marathons
- Planning a road trip to Alberta to visit a friend
- Booking off vacation time for the first time in my life!
- Explore the city
- Create personal projects
- Finding new places to go to
- A bit of clubbing and partying here and there~
- Going to high park to see the Cherry Blossoms
- Photographing concerts with the old volunteer team
- Working in a darkroom again for the first time in years
- Birthday celebrations
- Thrifting adventures
What will you do this summer?
Make a promise to yourself and keep it~