I finally got to see the cherry blossoms at high park with my good friend Jordan (http://cestnaturel.wordpress.com/)!
Does this also count as an OOTD since I went there a few days ago? My dress is from Costa Blanca!
If you’d like to see more pics of the cherry blossom photo’s I took, click here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.377799839003272.1073741832.340278639422059&type=3
- Maxi Skirt- Sirens ($10)
- White Tee- Old Navy ($3 -Clearance)
- Crop Top- Gift
Back with an OOTD! (Okay, well this I wore a few days ago, but until I get some pretty photo’s up, I still wanted to keep updating the blog!)
*Sorry for the cruddy iPhone quality!
We FINALLY have some sunshine coming back to us, and all I can think is, “MAXI SKIRTS AND MAXI DRESSES!”
All I’ve been thinking about is a few essential maxi skirts and dresses I can wear this summer! My reasons?
- Maxi = better than pants!
- It’s less of a hassle and worry if it’s already full length vs. a medium-length skirt
- Maxi is a total new level of comfort that still lets you look put together
- It has a very feminine look while still being comfy
- A maxi dress is a piece that can be utilized in a million ways to make it look like a skirt, top or one piece
What are your thoughts on maxi pieces? (Short or tall, it’s worth a try!)
How gorgeous is black and sheer together?
There’s something both classic and timeless about the look of this combination because it can look dressed up or dressed down.
So far, I’ve got a brown maxi skirt (super comfy from sirens for ONLY $10!), a navy blue maxi dress (a more safe colour) with straps and a mint green (I figured colour would be good to try for the summer) from Forever 21.
Feb.18th was my last post?! I’M SO SORRY! That’s terrible of me!
However, schools out and I am BACK! A lot’s been happening! I’ve really been getting into my photography and trying to step up my game!
If you wanna see what my works looking like now, here’s a link!
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BrittanyArjunePhotography
I have a lot of goals for this summer and I plan on executing them!
I promise I’ll be posting a lot more outfits too because guess who’s obsessed with maxi skirts and dresses!?
- Shirt- From my mothers closet
- Cardigan- Club Monaco ($15)
- Pants- Old Navy ($12 online)
- Belt- Le Chateau ($8)
- Bracelets- Forever 21 ($5)
I made a facebook photography page! Maybe anyone wants to check it out? http://www.facebook.com/BrittanyArjunePhotography
I don’t celebrate this holiday because I am singleeeeeeeeeeeeee
But, I love you guys … AND CHOCOLATES! So, here you go: a sketch from me, chocolates my mom gave me & a blog pic for y’all!
- Red sleeveless top- Urban Behavior ($15)
- Black vest- Urban Behaviour ($12)
- Necklace- Urban Behavior ($8)
- Black pants- Urban Behavior ($20)
Never in my life have I EVER bought a whole outfit (minus shoes) from a store in my life for an occasion, but I’m kinda in love with this outfit!
- White blouse- Old Navy ($15)
- Infinity scarf- Aldo ($12)
- Rings- Avon (gift set of 4)
- Pearl bracelet- Forever21 ($5)
- Earrings- Gift
Filter vs Unfiltered haha.
I have an obsession with neutral colors ranging in the whites, beige’s, and browns